What Will You Learn?
According to a recent Forbes article, small businesses are now three times more likely to be targeted by cybercriminals than larger companies. How prepared is your business to face such cyber threats?
Join NetGain’s Technical Director of Security, Braxton Molton, and Sophos’s Sr. Channel Sales Engineer, Dan Faltisco, in an educational webinar that explores how you can better prepare your business to face cybercrime in 2022.
Included in this webinar:
- The Current Cyber Threat Landscape
- Analysis of Businesses that are Prime Targets
- Guidance on How to Map Your Risk and Cybersecurity Maturity
- Open Q&A about Cybersecurity Challenges Facing Companies Like Yours
Why Watch The Webinar?
Watch this webinar if:
- You want to learn more about the current threat landscape, in the US and abroad
- You want to understand what cyber risks face small and medium-sized businesses
- You want to better prepare your business and technology to face modern cybercrime