Project ManagerCincinnati, OH, Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY
The essential function of the Project Manager is to assure delivery of project services, products and project activity to the clients of NetGain Technologies in a timely, well-communicated and quality manner.
- Notable experience with a similar size distribution and service firm, preferably in the computer and telecommunications field.
- 5-8 years of customer service experience is required.
- 5-8 years of relevant experience in project management
- PMP Certification (Project Management Professional)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ensuring the timely completion of project-related activity.
- Ordering of subcontracted labor and miscellaneous materials.
- Accurate and timely creation of work orders.
- Tracking of client service reports.
- Tracking of project related orders (materials and product) and timely communication and status updates with NetGain personnel and clients.
- Prompt answering of voicemails and email and responding to client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Taking responsibility for any issue they are directly made aware of (not necessarily rectifying the issue directly, but ensuring that the proper resources are in place to rectify the issue).
- Working as a team member and displaying exceptional morale.
- Ensuring (without fail) that all activities are to the benefit of both NetGain Technologies and NetGain’s clientele.