Night Shift Tactical Remote EngineerLexington, KY
NetGain Technologies is seeking qualified candidates for Full-Time Employment on our 24×7 Tactical Remote Engineering Team and Helpdesk in our Lexington, KY office. The Tactical Remote Engineer (TRE) is a very high-profile position with the primary responsibilities of providing remote services to NetGain Technologies managed service clients. The position requires the use of excellent coordination and communication skills. The Tactical Remote Engineer is responsible for clear and consistent communications with NetGain Technologies personnel and NetGain Technologies client contacts. The TRE also provides Technology OneSource services for NetGain clientele.
The Hours for this role:
Apply for more details. Second or Third Shift.
- We are looking for applicants who are Technical in nature and possess the following 3/4 skillsets/traits:
- Familiar and able to work with Windows Server 2003/2008
- Familiar and able to work with Exchange 2003/2007/2010
- Familiar with basic networking
- Familiar with End User Support (Windows XP/Vista/7, Printing, Microsoft Office 2003/2007/2010) (MCITP Desktop Tech a PLUS)
*Certifications are not required, but are preferred*
- In business for nearly 30 years
- Family owned business with an excess of 130 associates
- Large regional business with 7 locations across the Southeast Region
- Ranked 89th in the World by Managed Services Providers Mentor
- Member of 35B association; offerings services throughout the US
- Professionally managed using Best in Class metrics and procedures