Join the workplace of a lifetime at NetGain Technologies
If you think you’ve got what it takes, tell us why when you apply–even if there’s not a position listed.
NetGain Technologies is devoted to becoming ‘the workplace of a lifetime’. It’s one of our 10 core values as a company, known as the NetGain Way. If you think you have what it takes to join the team, apply below. Even if you don’t see a position that fits your qualifications and would like to recommend one, apply and tell us why you’d make a great fit.
You want to work for a company that sees the world like you do. A company with core values like family first, we win as a team, and fearless pursuit of a better way. But you worry if a company like that really exists. It does.
Awarded a Best Places to Work since 2015, we know it’s important to say what you mean. Fill out our online application, learn about our amazing culture, company, and careers, and join one of the best managed service providers in the world. Don’t miss this opportunity. Have the career you always wanted!
- Food truck Fridays & Daily Fresh Fruit
- LAN Parties
- Team Building (camping, Breakout Games)
- Monetary Tenure Recognition
- Blood Drive & Free Flu Shots
- Community Involvement / Career Development Day
- Annual Employee Appreciation Day
- Free Professional Employee Counseling
- Professional Financial Coaching
- President’s Club and Chairman’s Club Trips to places like Aruba, Bahamas, Asheville, NC, Caribbean Cruise
- Peer to Peer Awards
- Quarterly themes with associated rewards
- Quarterly Employee Recognition
- Workplace Giving
- Standing Desks – flexible work space options
- Subscription to major medical, dental, and vision insurance agencies
- 401(k) profit sharing plan
- Open PTO policy
- Maternity & Paternity leave for expecting parents
- Career growth opportunities within the company; several skill levels of engineers
- Heavy investment in continued education for our System Engineers; ALL expenses for certifications and training are covered by NetGain
- Monthly bonus incentive program for technical operations team members upon meeting goals
- Size of engineering team affords all SEs a deep bench of experience to lean on/pull from