Technology OneSource v.10
Find MSP services for your business IT solutions
As your business achieves success, it is common to experience growing pains, especially in the use of IT to further your business objectives. Many C-suite executives consider information technology outsourcing to improve efficiencies and help to establish a more stable IT environment. (Learn more about managed IT services.) As business leaders seek to find MSP services that fit their unique challenges, they look for a leading IT company with specific criteria:
- Familiarity with Your Industry: A managed IT services provider that works with other companies in your industry—and, preferably, one that also is involved with industry organizations—is more likely to understand your business objectives and some of the specific challenges you face.
- Local Presence: While outsourced IT providers often perform the majority of network support remotely, finding a local MSP allows quick on-site support and eases the transition from an in-house IT department.
- Help desk services: C-level leaders know that much of the value of MSP services is the proactive maintenance and business strategy that are included in a managed services contract. For the average employee, though, MSP is synonymous with “hosted helpdesk support.” Reactive support services provided by the help desk are your company’s lifeline when anything unexpected happens, like a computer that fails to start up, or a forgotten network password, or wireless service that refuses to connect to a user’s device.
- 24/7 Support: Having help desk support available around the clock is crucial to businesses that operate outside of standard hours. A 24/7 network operations center (NOC) also allows your outsourced IT provider to proactively maintain and update your I.T. infrastructure on a schedule that minimizes disruption to your employees.
- Secure Information Technology Solutions: Data theft, network hacking, and invasive viruses and bots all threaten the security of every company’s IT environment. An outsourced IT company that operates a secure NOC, with established Service Organization Controls (SOC) standards, is vital to minimizing your exposure to risk and protecting your business’ brand and reputation.
- Experienced and Established MSP Solutions: Trusting an IT provider with your company’s network health is easier when the outsourced IT provider has an established record and a reputation earned over years of working with businesses like yours.
For business leaders wanting to find MSP services: Meet Technology OneSource
Technology OneSource is a managed IT services offering for midsize businesses. The inclusive business IT solutions within the Technology OneSource program comprise a platform of technology infrastructure, IT support, and business strategy. The graphic below identifies some important components of each element of our managed IT services.
- To learn more about technology infrastructure and proactive monitoring and management of your network, see the Technology Infrastructure page on this site.
- To learn more about IT support solutions for reactive support (commonly called “help desk services,” and also encompassing onsite IT support and vendor management), see the IT Support page on this site.
- To learn more about the role of information technology in business strategy, including IT budgeting, see the Business Strategy page on this site.
Technology OneSource becomes your full- or part-time IT department
The Technology OneSource approach to managed IT services is not the same as other MSPs. Our members benefit from maximizing their IT investments, improving operational efficiency, and forming a detailed short- and long-term plan that aligns technology with their business goals.
Technology OneSource is an unusually inclusive program for businesses. The monthly fee is meant to help business leaders form a working budget, so our managed IT services program minimizes and often entirely eliminates “time and material” (T&M) expenses. For example, Technology OneSource clients enjoy Cisco Unified Communications (Cisco UC) support included in the monthly fee. Onsite support also is included, even for PC replacements and moves. Technology OneSource members have no limit on monthly hours allotted for service; and their Office file storage is included in the base monthly fee.
Businesses that have joined NetGain Technologies’ managed IT services program enjoy many advantages:
- Large-scale IT benefits, including a direct-dial line to NetGain Technologies’ 24/7 helpdesk and service prioritization
- Predictable, budgeted operating costs for IT, including a fixed, monthly, per-user fee
- 24×7 proactive network monitoring by the Network Operation Center team
- Periodic business reviews to understand the business impact of IT to your company
- A customized client portal to access the status of your service requests
- Vendor support: We work directly with your existing core application provider, printer and copier vendors, and other third-party partners
When your business collaborates with Technology OneSource—the premier managed IT services program for midsize businesses—you are able to devote your resources to making your business more competitive and your employees more productive. The program offers 24/7 monitoring and management of your network, along with problem resolution and proprietary IT budgeting and roadmapping services.
Additional resources to find MSP solutions with Technology OneSource
- Managed IT services with added security: Technology OneSource v.10s
- 1-minute video: Learn more about the Technology OneSource managed services model for business IT
- Proactive support services: Maintaining and improving technology infrastructure on a fixed monthly fee
- Reactive support services: Helpdesk and onsite support
- Business IT solutions: Using IT to help improve business outcomes
- General information about managed IT services for businesses