Tactical Field Engineer – St. Louis, MOSt. Louis, MO
A Tactical Field Engineer position is responsible for assisting in the installation, configuration, and servicing of network infrastructure hardware and software, as assigned. This position supports a broad range of IT hardware and software. The Tactical Field Engineer will have to support a range of Microsoft desktop and server operating systems and will install a variety of applications. Logical decision-making skills are a required attribute of the Tactical Field Engineer. May be responsible for imaging and deploying desktop equipment. Will have to un-box and setup equipment at office and for customers.
- No less than 1 years experience in supporting computers and network technologies.
- Understand feature/benefits of proposed technology solutions and troubleshoot the majority of workstation and printer problems.
- Must be able to install and configure standard business applications.
- General understanding of business networks and how to connect devices to these networks for proper operation.
- Familiar with applications such as word processing, spreadsheets, Internet software, anti-virus, and email.