Marketing ManagerLexington, KY
The Marketing Manager is a detail- and process-oriented, proactive team player. This role requires a high-energy, get-it-done attitude. Working with multiple departments, your ability to collaborate, foster relationships, and bring solutions to the table is essential.
The Marketing Manager must have exceptional verbal and written skills allowing you to manage projects and expectations from senior leaders. The Marketing Manager has the ability to identify and pursue opportunities, contributing to the success of the sales pipeline in Managed IT Services. You represent the NetGain brand with the highest degree of professionalism, serving as brand ambassador at all times.
The Marketing Manager must gain the respect of the NetGain team, vendors, clients, and partners. You are defined by a solid work ethic, with strong personal and professional integrity. The Marketing Manager is instrumental in supporting a wide variety of marketing activities for the company.
- Write, design, develop, and distribute content marketing deliverables.
- Calendar management of all projects to budget.
- Manage and implement online and email marketing initiatives.
- Experience with marketing automation systems and CRM systems extremely valuable.
- Monitor online marketing and social media trends and best practices.
- Conduct market research and monitor industry trends and behaviors.
- Perform support duties including but not limited to: database management, reporting and analytics, maintaining marketing materials, managing sales and marketing software tools.
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure coordination of the department’s activities.
- Communicate directly with clients and encourage trusting relationships.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing material and digital content.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or communications preferred
- Minimum 3 years of experience in marketing
- Strong project management skills
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) and Photoshop
- Experience using marketing automation systems
- Experience using a CRM like Salesforce
- Writing and editing copy
- Familiarity with CMS (WordPress) and marketing analytics tools (Google Analytics) a plus
- Familiarity with SEO and keyword research best practices a plus
- Social media management
- Detail-oriented with a customer-oriented approach
- Strong communication and people skills
The ideal candidate is
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion
- Technologically-savvy and resourceful
- Results-oriented and solution-focused with a problem-solving attitude
- Team player
- Demonstrates strong attention to detail
- An effective communicator in speaking and writing
- Self-motivated with a learning attitude and a sense of urgency
- Highly organized
- Able to work nights/weekends when needed