Technology OneSource Consulting Engineer – St. LouisSt. Louis, MO
This resource has the most intimate knowledge of the client’s technology and infrastructure, holds the technical relationship with the client, and performs the proactive technical assessment portion of the Business Review process. Although some reactive service tickets are escalated to this resource to provide technical direction or insight for our Remote Systems Engineering Team, they are primarily charged with ensuring the client is always aligned with NetGain Technologies’ best-practices and standards, proactively. Working with the technical experts within our organization as well as the client’s assigned business consulting team, the Technology OneSource Engineer is responsible for ensuring that any technical solutions that are proposed meets the client’s business objectives.
- Excellent communication, presentation, consulting, professional writing, time management and technical skills.
Minimum of 5 years of technical experience in:
- Technology consulting role
- Other hardware management methods, practices and protocols
- In business for nearly 30 years
- Family owned business with an excess of 130 associates
- Large regional business with 7 locations across the Southeast Region
- Ranked 89th in the World by Managed Services Providers Mentor
- Member of 35B association; offerings services throughout the US
- Professionally managed using Best in Class metrics and procedures