Director of Managed Services – Lexington, KYLexington, KY
The Director of Managed Services at NetGain Technologies is an integral part of our operations team. This position manages the Tactical Operations Team consisting of 65 engineers. These engineers are our first line of defense for our Managed Services clients. This role is responsible for the administrative and operations oversight and improvement of post-implementation managed services. This position is responsible for ensuring continuous improvement in processes and communications, and focusing on operations activities necessary to support company objectives associated with Managed Services.
Primary job responsibilities:
- Ensuring financial performance.
- Reviewing and developing key performance metrics to always be in a constant pursuit of a better way
- Continuously review best practices for services catalog and reviewing how cost can be reduced to further our profitability
- Short & Long term strategy of the department
- Client satisfaction is key to our success. Handle every client with a sense of competitive urgency
- Accountable for the Service Desk, Network Operations Center, Dispatch and the partner network
- Manage cloud services, and profitability surrounding cloud products
- Developing departmental roadmap
- Support other departments as necessary, including presales and post-sale activities
- Onsite meetings with clients as needed for various reasons.
- Manage unhappy clients, have hard conversations
- Employment Activities from hiring, development, performance reviews and terminations.
- 5+ years of leading a service desk
- College Degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience with developing strategic roadmaps
- Experience with developing and managing people
- Experience with industry service desk tools. ConnectWise is preferred.
- ITIL Certification preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Professionalism and excellent communication skills