Consulting Systems EngineerLittle Rock, AR, Louisville, KY
The Consulting Systems Engineer (CSE) is a senior leadership position for individuals with strong overall networking skills that are looking to expand their knowledge base to include multiple applications and the management of wide-area networks. A CSE is expected to take complete ownership of all projects.
- Design, plan and implement enterprise-wide system solutions.
- Manage and maintain systems and software.
- Support server software / hardware and related applications / systems.
- Design systems that provide solutions to business needs of clients.
- Troubleshoot system issues, user issues, and networking issues.
- Assist in standardized design of new and existing processes and policies.
- Act as a liaison between IT clients and internal resources.
- Design, configure and deploy networking facilities.
Technical Skills Needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field.
- 10+ years of experience preferred
- Experience with VMware, Microsoft and HP solutions
- Microsoft Enterprise Admin Preferred – Exchange, AD, SQL a PLUS
- Knowledge of Microsoft messaging and collaboration systems
- Knowledge of Microsoft solution deployment systems
- Experience with virtualization techniques, backup methods, database system management functions and SAN based storage solutions a plus.
- Familiar with Cisco Switches, Routers, ASA, Wireless, Call Manager Experience a PLUS
About NetGain Technologies
- In business for nearly 30 years
- Family owned business with an excess of 150 employees
- Large regional business with 6 locations across the Southeast Region
- Ranked 57th in the World by Managed Services Providers Mentor
- Member of 35B association; offerings services throughout the US
- Professionally managed using Best in Class metrics and procedures