What Will You Learn?
Cyber insurance coverage is increasingly difficult for businesses to obtain. While it’s an excellent part of your larger cybersecurity tool chest, it’s not as simple as signing on the dotted line.
With the ever-increasing threat landscape and increased demand, cyber insurance carriers are changing policy due to their growing risks, resulting in premium increases, reduced coverage, and additional exclusions typically based on your cybersecurity prevention tactics.
Join NetGain’s Director of Security, Scott Logan, as we review five key criteria that properly prepare your business for obtaining a cyber insurance policy.
We will cover:
- What has changed about cyber insurance over the past year or so?
- 5 Controls to Prepare for a Cyber Insurance Policy
- Next Steps to Prepare for a Cyber Insurance Policy
Why Watch the Webcast?
- You are considering purchasing or renewing a cyber insurance policy
- You want to understand how to improve your cybersecurity controls, both in general and for cyber insurance purposes
Please fill out the form below to watch the webcast.