Resources for Current Clients
Because NetGain Technologies offers full-time IT department outsourcing to Technology OneSource members, our clients enjoy 24/7 access to an expert team of remote support engineers.
Helpdesk engineers routinely monitor your network for optimal performance and provide routine maintenance. They are always available to work with you if you experience an issue—whether it is a forgotten password, a computer that will not start, or even questions about how to use a feature in Microsoft Word or Excel.
How to reach the helpdesk
Technology OneSource members have several available ways to contact remote support engineering services:
- The Client Portal allows Technology OneSource members to submit a helpdesk ticket directly, to view the status of current support tickets, and to review archived tickets.
- Remote support engineers are available 24/7 by telephone.
- Emails sent to the helpdesk automatically trigger a new support ticket.
- The ChatAssist instant messaging feature connects you to an RSE in an online texting tool.
- Helpdesk Live is a live video stream showing the Technology OneSource network operations center (NOC). This video feed is available only to Technology OneSource members.
Other ways to contact NetGain Technologies
If you would like to contact NetGain Technologies about issues other than Technology OneSource’s helpdesk, please visit the Contact Us page.
Contact information for NetGain Technologies offices is available on the Local Offices page.
Additional resources for clients
- The NetGain Technologies blog features articles about IT security, tips and tricks for Microsoft Office users, and business strategies to receive the most benefit from technology
- A library of executive-oriented whitepapers allows you to explore managed IT services topics and information technology features and functionality in a longer-format article.
- The events calendar announces upcoming webinars and NetGain Technologies-sponsored events, and links to on-demand videos of prior events.
- A Security Alerts archive identifies ongoing security threats within business networks and points to additional information about mitigation.
- The webinars and videos section of this site features additional managed IT services content of value to Technology OneSource members.